- Epic Inpatient Project: Must have 5 prior recent Epic project to be considered.
- Project is in November.
- Lead, reinforce, and validate EMR workflows and best practices within the client EMR.
- Provide side-by-side EMR go-live support for all users within assigned department.
- Mentor the staff in the assigned support areas on how to navigate the workflows and applications by being approachable and available.
- Assist the project team with identifying and reporting standard workflow or application issues.
- Participate in daily issues meetings, report outcomes, and distribute daily communications, such as tip sheets, to help implement the changes.
- Position Summary: Epic Inpatient Resource to Provide navigational support to client’s employees during the go live period. To have responsibility for a certain amount of floor support and roam the floor looking for doctors or nurses needing navigational assistance in their EMR software.
- Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consultant is to only assist with navigational questions and provide feedback based on the specifics of how client “built” their EMR
- Ability to stay on site for the duration of the project, if needed at the hotel designated by MedFirst for the project
- Provide support to new system users by walking around, answering questions and witnessing use of the system.
- Answers questions on best practices for using the system to end users.
- Reports system issues to onsite Program Manager for further investigation.
- Trains users on the most effective way to find information on the system.
- Note: The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Prior go-live support experience and expertise is required. Must have more than one year of EMR experience or worked at least 5 go-lives (vendor/module specific)
- Must have a passion for working with and teaching EMR to clinicians and ancillary staff
- Knowledge of clinical and operational workflows
- Well respected by peers and management and viewed as a trusted resource.
- Patience, with the ability to adapt to challenging situations & personalities.
- Outstanding customer service, people and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a high-level of energy, adaptability, and flexibility necessary for go-live projects.
- Must be comfortable in the use of technology. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) is preferred.
- Prefer someone who has a clinical background and has previously used EMR software as and end user
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed